Every Weight Lifter Needs One!
Bodybuilders, cross fitters, power-lifters, baseball players and more all wear wrist wraps for wrist support. Besides enabling the user to lift heavier, wrist wraps provide vital support to the wrist to ensure no injuries occur. Prevent injuries and fractures by properly protecting the wrist.
Wrist wraps help support you during your heavy lifts and prevents injuries that are common for weightlifters. Using wrist wraps will stabilize the muscles in your arm as your perform exercises such as bench press, shoulder press, or bicep curls. They are used for many different exercises and are one of the most versatile and useful gym gear.
- Prevents Injuries- The most common injuries of the wrist include: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Syndesmosis, Fractures, Tendonitis and wrist strains. Wrist wraps not only prevent these injuries, but they also prevent any other wrist injuries that can occur from lifting heavy.
- Lift Heavier- Intended to enhance grip, wrist wraps will allow you to train more frequently with heavier weight. Since you don't have to worry about injuring yourself, you can focus on adding that extra plate.
- Wrist Stability- The wrist is a vulnerable spot. Wrist wraps provide you that extra support that your wrist needs. This makes sure that your wrist is always straight and not bending where it shouldn't be.
- Comes in a pair ( 2 pieces)
- Length: 38cm-48.5cm/14.82''-18.92''(approx)
- Width: 8cm/3.12''(approx)